Despite some issues yesterday with US Airways, I am now back at Cornell!
Warning: For the high-res pictures, my camera captures in 4320 × 3240, so they may take a while to load.
1. View from New York La Guardia airport hotel, where I stayed last night. It was freezing, quite literally.
2. Cornell RPCC [high-res available—click picture]
3. Mews Hall (I live on the 3rd floor in the building on the left)
4. CKB (Court-Kay-Bauer)
5. Balch Hall
6. Rawlings Green, with snow [high-res available]
7. Thurston Bridge from North Campus
8. View of gorge from Thurston Bridge
9. Another gorge shot [high-res available]
10. Rockefeller Hall
11. Cornell tower and Uris Library [high-res available]