Looks like it’s December 31 again. It’s the annual time to make bold assertions about one’s future by listing a number of impossible or improbable goals.
The topic of New Year’s Resolutions was chosen independently by James F and Ben K at Westwood HS.
Here’s my list:
- Stop procrastinating. I do almost all my essays the night before they are due. Not good. Chance of success: 6.7%, especially considering my 2008 and 2009 resolutions have included the same.
- Don’t play WoW. Chance of success: 18.4%
- Read at least one novel. Chance of success: 99.99%, considering I’ve already started on one. And because I do actually read stuff.
- Read as many things as I did in 2010. Chance of success: 8.9%, as college is actually super-busy and I did read a lot in 2010.
- Edit my Nanowrimo novel at some point. Chance of success: 84%
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of photography. Chance of success: 100% (“sufficient” is subjective)
- .gnikoj ma I taht tpecxe ,%70.0 :sseccus fo ecnahC .sdrawkcab gnihtyreve etirW