Continuation of lines from A Proverbial Attempt at Wordplay.
- If I cannot see further, it is because giants are standing on my shoulders.
- Even if we can kill two birds with one stone—that’s still a lot of stones to ground Twitter.
- Repartee is what we wish we had 24 hours earlier said; procrastination is what we wish we had 24 hours earlier not done.
- If I had a dollar, I would spend it. Perhaps that’s why I had to say “if.”
- A stopped clock is correct twice a day; a stopped nuclear bomb is correct.
- Nothing speaks louder than a sword.
- Facebook status updates are both common and important. But unfortunately, those that are common are not important, and those that are important are not common.
- The Internet is like the electromagnetic force—without it, our world would collapse.
- If all the world’s a stage, then who or what is controlling the curtain?
- A sword with no blade is just as mighty as a pen with no ink.
- Football is like tennis—only the rules, players, and equipment are different.
- Pi contains an infinite number of digits, but my digits contain only a finite amount of pie.
- A mistake is a mistake; an error is an error.
- Do not worry about the meaning of life; just make yours a life of meaning.
- We are just as excited for the celebration of a new decade as we are for the celebration of a new millennium. Why not celebrate every day?