- Blogging-Related, and Other Things
- Explained: 11 Ways Christians Are Like Atheists
- 11 Ways Christians Are Like Atheists
- Mathematician’s Answer
- Making Use of the Armchair: The Rise of the Non-Expert
- Slavery, Sochi, and Steroids: When Does Competition Go Too Far?
- My Blogging Philosophy
- Internet Trolling
- The Spectrum of Choice
- The Better Angels of Our Nature
Category Archives: Ironically
Why do people say things just for the sake of saying things, even though no one else in the world is going to care? (Including this message.) Also, I failed to update the webcomic yesterday; I guess I lost my … Continue reading
But that leads to another intriguing question…
(Click image to enlarge.) In context of the full comic strip, the last panel is quite integral.
Why, that is a “Modest Proposal.”
Would you like to start your 30-day free trial?
Tribute to Heisenberg.
Inspired by The Devil’s Dictionary by Ambrose Bierce.